Thank You !

I just wanted to add a quick note to thank everyone for their messages and comments. Your words are fueling me everyday as I work my way across this great country. I take nothing for granted; I know how fortunate I am. I count on you not only for my charities but to be with me in spirit everyday of this ride. I look forward to the days ahead and hope you are all doing well.

Update: REY DID IT! Friday, July 25, at 12:42 p.m., Rey arrived at Little Island Park in Virginia Beach, Va., completing his 3,700 mile journey. He was greeted by friends, co-workers and a group of more than 20 children from three local Boys & Girls Clubs, who thanked him for his fundraising. Congratulations to Rey for an incredible ride!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Photos from Days 20-24


Day 20, Sunday, July 6, Rey and Mark in Dodge City, KS

Day 21, Monday, July 7, Fort Larned, Larned, KS

Day 23, Wednesday, July 9, one of many turtles we saw on the road in Kansas

Day 24, Thursday, July 10, old tractor on State Line Road, Kansas-Missouri Border

Day 24, Thursday, July 10 at the Missouri border

Day 24, Thursday, July 10, Kansas landscape

No comments: