Thank You !

I just wanted to add a quick note to thank everyone for their messages and comments. Your words are fueling me everyday as I work my way across this great country. I take nothing for granted; I know how fortunate I am. I count on you not only for my charities but to be with me in spirit everyday of this ride. I look forward to the days ahead and hope you are all doing well.

Update: REY DID IT! Friday, July 25, at 12:42 p.m., Rey arrived at Little Island Park in Virginia Beach, Va., completing his 3,700 mile journey. He was greeted by friends, co-workers and a group of more than 20 children from three local Boys & Girls Clubs, who thanked him for his fundraising. Congratulations to Rey for an incredible ride!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Photos from Days 13-16

At the Colorado Border on Route 491

Colorado on Route 145 near Lizard Head Pass

Colorado on Route 145 Near Lizard Head Pass

Rey at Lizard Head Pass, elevation 10,222

Monday, June 30, Goodbye Uncle Joe!

On the gondola ride from Mountain Village to Telluride, CO

On Route 50 with 2 mules (the one on the left really liked Rey!)

At Monarch Pass, the highlight of the trip!

View on Route 50 near Monarch Pass, CO