Thank You !

I just wanted to add a quick note to thank everyone for their messages and comments. Your words are fueling me everyday as I work my way across this great country. I take nothing for granted; I know how fortunate I am. I count on you not only for my charities but to be with me in spirit everyday of this ride. I look forward to the days ahead and hope you are all doing well.

Update: REY DID IT! Friday, July 25, at 12:42 p.m., Rey arrived at Little Island Park in Virginia Beach, Va., completing his 3,700 mile journey. He was greeted by friends, co-workers and a group of more than 20 children from three local Boys & Girls Clubs, who thanked him for his fundraising. Congratulations to Rey for an incredible ride!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Countdown to San Francisco -- 19 days

Only 19 days to the start of this journey. Joan and I checked out the camper/RV today at the destination point here in Virginia with Cruise America. This RV pre-check was needed to get a feel for the size and shape of the vehicle and get an understanding of what life will be like for 5 weeks on the road. It just hit me that in less than 3 weeks we will be on the road. Can't back out now! Butterflies are starting to form...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your ride! Can't wait to follow your journey!

Anonymous said...

You are doing something really great for these charities!

Best of luck during your ride.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Uncle Rey!!!
Love, Kristen

Anonymous said...

Good luck Rey!!! God be with you.Have a safe trip. Mom and Dad